RINSING - BLOWING - DEAERATION - FILLING - GAS INJECTION - CORKING UNDER VACUUM
Automatic Monoblock composed of Stainless steel:
- Rinser with 6 places in Stainless steel for bottles with maximum diameter 115mm. A gripper device takes the bottle by the neck and - through a system of sprocket-wheel-rack pushed by a cam - turns it upside down.
The nozzle enters in to the bottle neck for 60 mm; there is injection only in bottle presence. There is no contact between the bottle neck and the injector parts. The dripping water is ecovered in a closed circuit without wetting the machine.
The gripper then turns the bottle and releases it in the discharge star which carries it onto the conveyor belt.
- Deaeration station with high vacuum pump that takes out 90% of the air inside the bottles; after that the bottle is filled with neutral gas chosen by the customer (N2 -CO2).
- 6 to 16 spouts gravity filler with light depression for bottles with maximum diameter 115mm.
The filling valves (patented) cut off both the wine and the gas return, excluding any contact between the inside of the tank and the environment.
The filling level changes between 30 and 80mm from the top of the mouth.
Wine feeding from the bottom allows a natural and total emptying of the tank.
The flow is adjusted by a pneumatic electrovalve. The washing and sterilization of the tank provide the outflow from above.
The filling valves have got an open position for washing and sterilization.
The pedestals of the bottles are mechanical with thrust by spring and return by cam.
- The gas injector prior to corking sensibly reduces the oxygen between the wine and the cork (the injector is supplied with dummy bottle for sterilization).
- The 4140W corker closes the cork slowly to a diameter of 16mm by using 4 Stainless steel prismatic guide studs hardened, ground and polished.
It creates the vacuum in the bottle neck by a high vacuum pump in such a way that the fast introduction of the cork would not create any pressure and avoid any risks of dripping.
The head and centering cone disassembling are very easy and quick.
The entrance and transfer between rinser and filler are synchronized by infeed screws.
Monoblock supplied with safety guards in accordance with CE standards.
Equipped for one type of cylindrical bottle.
Output 750 to 3,000 litres/hour
Speed 300 to 3,000 bottles/hour (INVERTER)