CMA adapted the same gentle technology used in their larger Lugana models for the Lugana 1R, which is specifically designed with the small winery in mind.
Grapes are fed into the hopper and an auger gently carries them into the rotating destemmer screen.
• Mechanical speed control (available with variable frequency drive)
• Soft rubber paddles with adjustable pitch and height
• Surface of the destemming cage is perforated with 24mm round countersunk holes. This keeps the grape skin intact and avoids maceration.
• Rubber crushing rollers can be separated up to 1 ¾” and can easily be removed
• Must gathering tank with 3” TC port (not standard with “Stand Ready” version)
• An external must pump like the Liverani VFN 80 at Page 100 is ideal. Easy to disassemble for quick and convenient maintenance and sanitation.
• External must pump is required.
• The hopper is not included.
Options for the Lugana 1R & 1R-SR
Converging tank (Required when the crushing rollers are not included).
Standard Stainless steel cage with hole diameters 22 mm.
Standard Stainless steel cage with hole diameters 24 mm. Included
Special Stainless steel cage with hole diameters 18 mm.
Special Stainless steel cage with hole diameters 20 mm.
Special Stainless steel cage with hole diameters 26 mm.
Special Stainless steel cage with dufferent hole diameters 22-20-18 mm.
Special cage made of plastic material.
Must gathering tank for suction pumps (only for destemmer with crusher) (Included).
Crushing rollers equipped equipped with external adjustment (Included)
Production rate: 4 ÷ 6 t
Installed power: 1,8 kW
Destemmer axle: 250 ÷ 650 rpm
Outlet pipe diameter: Ø 80 ÷ 60 mm
Machine weight with must gathering tank: 230 kg
Must gathering tank’s weight: 22 kg